Read our most recent newsletter about what happened over the last fortnight (1-14 August 2019). Which films were voted favourite film at Real to Reel: The Craft Film Festival? What did people learn in the Hand & Lock embroidery classes? And what’s next for Maker & Smith? More opportunities for films, conversations and workshops?
We also want to thank all our partners and supporters who have made it possible to present this year, and who also added extra magic.
- Calico & Ivy: venue & accommodation partner for Hand & Lock workshops.
- Camelot – The Mosman Park Arts Foundation: venue partner for Real to Reel.
- Midland Junction Arts Centre: venue partner for a Hand & Lock workshop
- Genrefonix: (Terry Preston, Alex Marshall, Will Axten) audio-visual, lighting and sound partner for Real to Reel at Camelot; and live viola performer Cathi Olivieri of Galliard Strings.
- Orla Larkin Design: website & graphic design support.
- Australian Design Centre: touring partner for Real to Reel.
- Craft Victoria: touring partner for Real to Reel.